Nairobi National Park Day Tours
Nairobi is the only City in the whole World that boast of a National Park next to its door step. Nairobi National Park is 15kms away from the City Centre and despite this proximity, there are many species of mammals including 4 of the Big Five. The best time to visit the park is early in the morning or late afternoon everyday.
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request at an extra cost)
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Transport in a safari van with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary