Lake Nakuru National Park 1 Day Tour
The park is an Ornithological Paradise. This shallow alkaline Lake feeds millions of greater and lesser Flamingoes. It is also the sanctuary for black, white Rhinos and the rare Rothschild Giraffe. There are also other species of animals like Leopard, Zebras, Antelopes, Gazelles and the most notorious Baboon e.t.c which can be seen in this Rift Valley Lake. Have lunch at either Lake Nakuru Lodge or Sarova Lion Hill. Depart for Nairobi with an enroute game drive arriving in the evening.Note: The above excursions can be combined with one another as per the convenient of the client to give more time and days on request
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request at an extra cost)
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Transport in a safari van with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary